My perception of me was thus. It shook yesterday, i came to terms with the reality of my existence.

The fact that i am just a fresher sunk in : Inexperienced and raw and that others expect nothing much of me, so i took the liberty of reducing my expectations of myself (finally!).

It did not come at an easy price. Debugging your own programs is never easy and this was years and years of malfunctioned programming that had gone into making me and my Mountain-sized ego.

Everything good that happened to me was a reinforcement of it , while every failure crushed it!

It was either exhilaration or grave depression for me.


That explains my fits when anyone insulted, blood boiled even when i did deserve it.

The Reality check has gotten me to start to actually live in the moment rather than in some fantasy land where i am the Next Bill Gates/Miss Universe/Donald Trump.

i am just anu, a nobody,
someone who might be somebody someday
and i could'nt be there tomorrow, if i was'nt here today so
i am very thankful for being here and for who i am today.

If at all i am proud of being me, it is only of my ability to Debugging my own programming ;)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: