A twist of fate, a bad day, things going wrong, getting up n the wrong side of the bed... i don't believe in any of these things.


What i do believe in though, is altering the 'twist of fate' into an event that had to occur, find meaning in the loss of time/money/energy/anything that one's too attached to...

Yes, i am trying to come to grips with one such loss, i used to pride myself on being not as dependent on it, as my contemporaries are, but now i guess i was in denial...

Why won't i depend on someone...

who can keep all my favourite snapshots
who i can blab my heart out to, until i post it out here
who can remember everything i need to remember
who can utter my thoughts to all those who matter
who can sing to me, sensing my mood
Its true, i have lost my cellphone and i don't know how to even begin dealing with it.

i tell myself, its better that its gone because...

who needs snapshots to record every other occurence?
when did i really make time and sit down to transfer all the thoughts from the phone to my online dwelling?
the right music is therapheutic, but was also non-existent when required, even having em assorted playlists for all kind of moods weren't all that helpful


Simplistically speaking, the question is -> Can i really live with a phone minus the frills?

i can live without the smapshots, that exposes not only me, but all the other wonderful people recorded on my fone, to malicious intent, when in hands of one without scruples...

i can live without the music, which more often than not, was just noise because it was unable to keep in pace with my change of moods, mostly useful in just shutting out even more undesirabe noise and thoughts-without-immediate-solutions...

i probably can and losing it won't hurt so bad either... i know i will lose the phone i am about to buy too, this isn't pessimism either, its just a cold, hard fact, coming from someone whose just lost her fourth fone...

What i certainly cannot live without is my personal diary, that i could always clutch within my palm...

This is in memory of you, my darling phone...

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

5 comments:

Unknown said...

hey my dear baby...howz yu...Something good is definitely happening ...okay gurl...tc

Shruti said...

awww...
hope you are alright...
and love the new blue color... :)

Reef said...

so much over a cell phone!! smoke weed girl

Anu said...

@supriya: ya hopefully, a senior frnd tells me that the "good people" @xaviers dun like ppl flashing celphones... so yeah hopefully, its all for the best!

(Translation: i better c kids getting whipped for d same, den ill finally be at peace ;-) )

@shruti Thanks dear :-)

@reef: i knw its difficult 2 bliv, but weed ain't the answer to everything! True story...

Anu said...

OMG! This is just to record how shocked i am... being that depressed is alrite... but what i cannot stand is that i was absolutely certain that i will lose the phone i buy also and guess what I DID... within just 4 months!

i have moved on henceforth, but i don't think i'll lose this one before i complete 2 yrs... i bought it on Dec 1, jus completed the 2 month anniversary...

its imp to recognise that to remind the bozo in me that its just been 2 months, you can't get careless yet cos there's 1 yr and 10 months still to go!!!