I had a real scary dream this morning, got up at 4:30 am because of it and even considered practicing accounts, just because i didn't wanna go back to sleep!!!

The Dream
After college, the train that was supposed to take me to Vashi, changed direction sometime and took me to Wadala instead... I was perplexed, shocked and confused, was just thinking about calling mom when a child with very hollow eyes, of about 12, tapped me on my arm, he had my phone and said he was calling my mom... I woke up terrified.

I was just wondering what was it that scared me so much?

I was also thinking about what my college counselor told me... She said that i hold the reins too tight around me, that i don't let myself be and asked me to 'give space to myself'. What that basically means is that i scold myself a lot more than even my mom does, so that's a lot! :P

Anyway, i realised what the dream was about and why it scared me more than it would most people...

The train to Vashi going to Wadala instead was representative of the things out of my control affecting my life (i don't like it one bit!) The child having in possession, my cellphone was terrifying because it signified that i had lost control of what should normally be within my grasp.

Now, on hindsight, why wouldn't that be terrifying to a supposed 'control freak' like me! ... And you thought this was about the kid with the hollow eyes lol! ;)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

6 comments:

Akshay Surve said...

For you I would recommend not to dream :)

Unknown said...

Anu please watch nice ROM COMs before going to sleep...

Haddock said...

Just relax.
Yep try that.
It really works.

CRD said...

Its wonderful that dreams can be interpreted. Unfortunately, i never remember my dreams...i only have deja vus

Btw, just curiouus. Was the counsellor in qstn Dr maria baretto? She's the only one i can imagine at XIMR :P.

Oh, btw, forgot to mention i'm ur XIMR senior. Just stumbled upon ur blog. Nice to know thr are other bloggers in our campus :)

Cheers
CRD (Christopher)

Anu said...

@CRD: hey man! yesss i interpreted it, the explanation even satisfied my ever curious mind which would otherwise have been haunted by those hollow eyes !!!

n yes d counsellor is her, i used 2 think those tests are all bull, not anymore...

n btw, your ravi's elder bro rite, hes my buddy from the good ol engg days :)

i checked out your blog, loved what i saw n even the redirection 'he is not here' bit... 2 much!!

Thx 4 reading my humble blog :)

CRD said...

oh well, my opinion abt her sessions hasnt changed..so many qstionnaires...instead of giving me answers all i got was more qstns :P

Yea, im ravi's bro...and even shirley's :)

Aww cmon, ur blog's nice. And its good that you haven't quit. Keep writing.


Oh, btw, I love comments on my blog :P The blog's called "Scripted In Sanity"

www.scriptedinsanity.blogspot.com

Cheers
CRD