I calculated my marks – the way I have never calculated
Found out the marks of every year !
My aggregate has come upto 54.34%
Its not fantastic! But I am satisfied . . .

I asked myself why and got this answer :

Because my aim in these 5 years has never been marks

Marks – I used to forget about it now and then; it was as if I had this ‘Been there done that’ feeling about marks. (I had done well in my 10th , 11th and 12th) so I got bored of scoring (oh yeah that happens to me) … I even get bored of winning and that’s when I know it’s time to change the game .. I have this conquer and move ahead kinda thinking and then I never look back.

But then was I aimless all these years … I think NOT!

I had an aim for which I have scoured all possible articles, read every other magazine and book to get closer to my ideal!

Yess .. my ideal was and has been for a while .. just to shape me .. to artistically create what I want to make of Anu .. my mind is always churning new ways to cross that next road block that stops me from me becoming who I want to be …Which is why I am absolutely sure .. ill get there ...

A good friend of mine had actually told me once that in your race to get somewhere else , it shouldn’t be that you don’t stop and enjoy where you are :)

ohh kats ! how do you know me so well but then again of course you do .. because you are the only person who I actually update when I cross every other ‘road - block’ .. thanks for listening and never mind the ‘u r always saying something ’ attitude of your's ! huh! (winks).

So I am enjoying the ride and cherishing what I have actually achieved in these five years ..

I have achieved a kickass personality , THIS is my GOLD!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Akshay Surve said...


I have achieved a kickass personality , THIS is my GOLD!



I second it !!!

- Akshay