I’ve heard this ‘I am a cat/dog person’ comment so much that it makes me wonder how animals can differentiate people into two categories – The Cat people and The Dog people, just like that!

I find it even more difficult to comprehend as I happen to love them only at the zoo. That said, I do have this warm feeling for the dogs while cats seem too self-centered to me.

Anyway Lalita iyer, (the HT writer I am a big fan of) has an interesting take on this. She claims guys tend to love cats because of similar characteristics (read lazy) and women, the perennial multi-taskers bond with the dogs better. Cool, eh

She's a darn cool writer and is so good at what she does that after I read her food column on baking cakes, ‘Bake, bhai bake’, I actually made an edible chocolate cake. She just made it sound ‘oh-so-easy’ that I shopped for ingredients the same day and shocked the family on the next.

Back to cats and dogs, Ellen degeneres actually had a mock poll (which people took very seriously, wonder why they get so personal about pets) on her show, for the Best Pet, no prizes for guessing who the top contenders ended up being!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

Shruti said...

aaaanndd... you are a lalita iyer fan too... :))
and FYI you on't find cats an ogs in zoo's... :D

Reef said...

eat dog meat kebabs. Good stuff.