i just read I think, I dream, I wonder and therefore I am... and i am SHOCKED...

Being that depressed is all rite... but what i cannot stand is that i was absolutely certain that i would lose the phone i was going to buy! ! !

and guess what?

I DID... within just 4 months!
(i guess i was too ashamed of myself to blog about that)

i have moved on henceforth, but the newer, wiser me doesn't think that she'll lose this one till it completes 2 yrs in her possession...

She bought it on Dec 1 and has just completed its 2 month anniversary!

Yes, it is imperative to recognize that so as to remind the bozo in her that its just been 2 months, and she can't get careless yet, cos there's a good 1 yr and 10 months to go!!!

By the way, i loove The Apple ipad tablet.I am totally eyeing it, Can you blame me?

The plotting & planning to obtain it has officially begun...

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

10 comments:

CRD said...

The post took a long time coming, didnt it?

I figured a way to reduce chances of losing cellfones...keep the earphones plugged in with music playing, whenever ur travelling in crowded places..of course, helps only if u love music..

Cheers
CRD

Anonymous said...

Ya same happened with me as well. I also lost my mobile in december and then had to buy a new one. Hoping to complete 2 years with it unless i change plans and decide to buy an iphone before that. By the way writer, this is the 2nd mobile I am losing :(

cheers,
reader

anu said...

yay have completed 3 months with the fone, but am not happy about it anymore... i attended every lecture regularly for a week n a half (twas a bet), but it has depressed me... i jus need a longish break...

Anonymous said...

the new cellphone models hitting the market every now and then will defenitely leave anyone who has bought one few months back, little depressed. because the one in our hand, though just 2 or 3 months old, will look outdated to us. writer, i try to stay happy with my phone by understanding that whatever utilities i expect from a phone are available in the phone i have.u have some other reason for being depressed?

cheers,
reader

Anu said...

@crd: yea i love music, you gotto swtich it off when climbing into trains.

Once it ws stolen in dadar stn, during the hustle to climb into the train.

She put her hand into my bag, unzipped it & took it away...

i know this cos she had tried the same stunt, the previous day... i had caught her then, oh how accomplished i felt that day... only to make her feel the same way on the next...

If it has to go, it will, but this one m gonna use for at least 2 yrs now ...

WoW! its the 4 month anniversary tomorrow, 1 year 8 months to go...

Anonymous said...

hi writer,

a simple suggestion. the new phone i bought few months after losing my old one, is samsung make. it has a feature known as theft detect wherein if someone steals and tries to use ur phone with a different SIM, an automatic sms is send to 3 numbers which were safely saved in the phone's memory. really works. i m sure, soon all companies will introduce something like this. dont know of status with iphone, though

cheers,
reader

Reef said...

Any updates on the Phone/Tablet purchase?

The iPad is crap though. I'd recommend going for some killer netbook on the market instead.

As for a phone, maybe you could wait for a Google Nexus One.

Anu said...

Nooo why would you say that about my beloved ipad :( *sulks*

WD said...

lol..dont think anyone would wanna rob that fone!! :P ull last 2 or maybe even 5 yrs with tht fone :D

Anu said...

GGGGRRRRR... Go away, Meanie Winnie!